• One of four byliners I wrote for a British B2B PR agency.
• A 4-page website for a Dubai-based shipping company.
• A 4-page website for the Middle Eastern operations of a German automotive, marine and industrial maintenance solutions company.
• An AWAI exercise project (e-mail lift note, landing page & order page) for a fictitious financial literacy program.
• A sales page promoting a weight-loss e-book written by an elite bodybuilder and celebrity trainer & nutritionist.
• A video promoting bodybuilding, nutrition & other services of The Hardbody Team.
• Web page copy for First Steps Recovery and SoCal Addiction Treatment.
• A sales page promoting a podcasting course.
• A sales page promoting archery lessons.
• A speculative landing page promoting Copy Hackers' Disco visitor survey app.
• Opt-in page promoting a webinar aimed at spiritually inclined, weight-troubled women.
• Squeeze pages for one of the world's leading advocates of intrapreneurship.
• Web pages for a Transylvanian food & culture destination.
• A Slide Show and associated web pages promoting aviation products & services.
• A web page aimed at getting speaking engagements for Noam Tamari-Wekser, one of the world's leading intrapreneurship experts & speakers.
• A landing page promoting a skin-care cream.
• A landing page promoting an information product.
• A sales page promoting a joint supplement.
• A digital display ad with video and Amazon Product Detail Page for a patented video chat illumination device for iPads and laptops. AWAI/CHAT LIGHT Challenge 3rd Place Winner
• The first 4 of an e-mail autoresponder series for a financial education website.
• A sales page for a stress-management info product targeting women entrepreneurs and small-business owners.
• A speculative web page promoting the Hala Weekly Packs of Qatar's Ooredoo.
• A web page promoting a free workshop about an Australian wealth training.
• A web page promoting an Australian wealth training.
• An e-mail promoting a wealth training.
• An e-mail promoting Part 2 of an Australian workshop series which explores 'purpose, love, money and you'.
• An e-mail promoting an Australian personal-development workshop.
• E-mail series and lead generation page for an Australian client.
• Sales page selling a diet pill.
• Web page, including video copy, for an American client.
Direct Response/Mail Order
• A print ad with an order device for a patented video chat illumination device for iPads and laptops. AWAI/CHAT LIGHT Challenge 3rd Place Winner
• Direct-response promotion selling a men's multivitamin.
• Direct-response promotion for an American client.
• A "we support you" letter from the marketing department addressed to frontline staff.
• One of my early attempts at writing long copy.
• Here's one more—this time, a fundraising letter.
• Alternative Genius + The Drum competition submissions: Do It Day press ad, and the Creativity Fights Back cover design
• A B2B letter addressed to a niche target audience
• Press ad promoting a star hotel's Sunday Brunch
• Magazine ad promoting two restaurants of a star hotel
• Two outdoor advertising ideas for a new modular furniture brand
• Brochure promoting a brand of edible bird's nest in Singapore
• A speculative leaflet promoting the Hala Weekly Packs of Qatar's Ooredoo.
• Bio of the founder and director of Australia's Robert Kirby International.
• A flier promoting the retreats of Robert Kirby International.
• A flier targeting a subgroup of the target audience for an Australian wealth training.
• A folder for an Australian workshop about wealth—also see this folder for the same workshop but for a different target audience.
• Catalog copy for the world's #1 cricket gear maker.
• Three speculative radio spots for Toyota UAE.
• A print ad for the Qatar launch of the final Harry Potter novel.
• A print ad selling a coffee table book.
• Two topical ads for the Lexus 460.
• A flier for The Apollo Clinic.
• A poster promoting scented candles at pharmacies.
• An old print ad for an IBM Authorised Centre for Education.
Click here for more copy samples.